Friday, December 5, 2008

New do's

Just a little highlight of our Thanksgiving, even if it is a week late. We enjoyed the weekend at my parent's house. We also enjoyed the pleasure of a few added aunts, uncles , and probably the best part for me...being able to spend some time with my Grandma. We did unfortunately have to leave Mike home to work, but we'll be lucky enough to all have a few days together for a Christmas vacation this year. The boys & I also made new friends from my parents' ward that we just adore.

It was a busy weekend. I believe I totaled 9 haircuts, 7 highlights, 1 color, and a new color for me :) Trenton & Tyler were both excited about their highlights too. It's a little hard to see, but here's a pic of our new do's & one of me.

3 comments:

Hopie said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Jill Freestone said...

your picture looks great - the color is settling in great!

Staci said...

You all look so cute Emily. I can't believe how big your boys are.