Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Book Review...A Perfect Day

A Perfect Day A Perfect Day by Richard Paul Evans


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was trying to think of a word that described what this book meant to me....nostalgic. Maybe it helps that so many locations referred to are in my home state and familiar to me. Maybe it is because of the simplicity of how we are reminded what life is all about. Either way, I loved this book. It brought back what I have been looking for in a book for so long...the longing to find out what was next. I didn't feel like I was "in the story", but I was intrigued by the characters and what would become of them. Many of the scenarios were what one might consider basic, yet it took a very surprising and interesting twist & touched my heart. If you are interested in a feel good story (my favorites), I would recommend this book.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Commented on the wrong book, if that Christmas one tells you I deleted it. Sorry. I just read the first chapter tonight. Yeah, me!! Lol.

Also, just noticed your profile said you are the "co producer" of your family. I never caught that before. It's cute. :)