Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Night

Have I ever mentioned what an awesome husband I have & what an amazing father he is? We had a rare opportunity last night of having Mike home from work while the kids were still awake. We took advantage of this moment by having a family night. Did I also mention Mike is a creative genius? Thank goodness...I never have the grand ideas that he does! For this family night we made temples out of sugar cubes (& a few other foods the boys decided to add). They had such a great time! Mike's creation is on the left, Tyler's in the middle, & Trenton's is on the left.

5 comments:

Hopie said...

Yummy!!!!

Jill Freestone said...

hope that family time can continue for you- more and more!

one of our favorites is acting out the scripture stores - acting Ammon cutting off arms and Jesus calming the water are 2 of our favorites your boys would probably get into

Greg said...

Oh my! That's way clever. Dangit! I wamna be smart like that! Nice, Mike. And they all look great, you guys!

Staci said...

Really great idea. He really is clever :)

Laurel said...

Impressive. Way to go, Mike!