Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trenton's homework

Trenton had a writing assignment this week. His topic was: If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things from home would you miss most, and why? Usually, this kid is sooooo not into his writing assignments & will write only 1 or 2 lines...and that's stretching it. Today, I was quite proud and wanted to share his story. Here it is:

If I were stranded on a desert island what three things from home would I miss most and why? I would miss my mom, dad, and my little brother. I would miss them because they are my family and I love them. If I was stranded on an island by myself I would get my phone and call them and wait for them to get a boat and rescue me. If it was supposed to take them five hours and it took them eight hours then I would get my phone back out and call them again and ask what's taking them so long. If they said that they were stranded on another island that is about a mile away then I would get my swim suit on and swim all the way there. -by Trenton

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

So SWEET! That's certainly one to cherish, and remind him of, come adolecent years.

Jill Freestone said...

oh how precious - love it!

Greg said...

If only the crew from "Gilligan's Island" had had access to that kind of genius! Lol. :)

That's just so cool. That "nothing will keep me from the one's I love" mentality will serve him well. Well done, Trenton!