Friday, June 12, 2009

Trenton's Special Day

There are milestones throughout our lives that make us stop and think various things...whether it is how proud we are, how old we feel, how far we've come, etc., they tend to be inevitable. For us, one of those milestones was last week. Trenton chose to be baptized. We had a great heart-to-heart talk the night before when he wasn't sure if he was really ready. It was so touching to hear my son's desires & feelings. I'm so proud of who he is....even if I don't show that as much as the yelling about his messy room. He really is an amazing boy who has blessed our lives.

2 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

I'm so happy for you - baptisms are wonderful - especially for parents - sure makes you feel old and definitely focused on what matters.

sure wish we were there - tell him we're happy for him

Greg said...

It was awesome! So glad I could be there. Thanks again!