Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tyler's writings to Grandma

My apologies to any of you who might be regular readers of this blog. I realize I'm way behind on posting anything. We are still alive. Nausea practically 24/7 with this new baby has kept me from being in the mood to do just about everything. Mike pointed out that it's time to post & suggested this since we got such a kick out of it.

A couple days ago, I was instant messing my mom on the computer & sending her messages from the boys. I then left the room & Tyler took over on the computer & decided to send a few messages on his own. Since not all of his messages may be completely clear as he spells phonetically & with no spaces, I'll include the translations.

Tyler: ilicu (I like you)
iluvu (I love you)
Grandma: Good job. You are so smart.
Tyler: yesiem (Yes, I am)
(At this point, Grandma had left the room for a bit. I was now back in the room & told him this. Here was his response, to which I had to call & tell her to go back to the computer.)
Tyler: typplez (Type please)
Grandma: Ok--what shall we talk about?
Tyler: pokemon (He spelled that one right)
Grandma: I don't know much about him--what do you know?
Tyler: hawtored (How to read) (I guess he only caught the second part of that one)
Grandma: Yes you do
Tyler: doyo (Do you?)
Grandma: Yes I am reading what you are typing. Do you think I am smart too?
Tyler: yes
(The conversation soon ended after Tyler sent a few more smiley faces & said bye). We enjoyed this & hope you did as well :)

6 comments:

Hopie said...

I love that you documented this for when he's being a turd and you need a little reminder how cute he CAN be!!!! Such a cute post!!!

Staci said...

Cute, cute! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Spencer Froerer said...

ILUVIT!

samami1 said...

That's too cute!

Anna said...

Cute. How old is Tyler? Spencer likes to write to people on the messenger, but all he can type is: Spencer, truck, toontown. Not much of a conversation there. :)

Greg said...

Wow. That's awesome. Gotta give your mom kudos for being able to follow! Had you not included the explanatory commentary, I don't know that I would have had a clue what he was talking about! The boy is genius, I tell ya! :)