Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Freezer Friendly Request

I started a freezer meals group with a few friends in the area a few months ago. Unfortunately, we have lost a few members as we've gone, but hopefully we'll grow in the near future. So far, I have absolutely loved having this group. Of course it's fun to get with a group of adults once a month (even if it is only for about 30 minutes), but it has also been a huge time saver, money saver, & fun to try new things.

Now, my friends, I have a request. If any of you out there know of any tried & true freezer friendly recipes, please send them my way...via comment, email, etc. I have some in a few cookbooks, but am always looking for more ideas...especially since my taste buds are currently on strike!

Thanks in advance for any help!!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Call me. I did some stuff right before I went to have my baby and I was so glad I did, because then I had good food to eat afterwards.

Jill Freestone said...

do you have the book,"Dinner is ready"? Its a great reference

Jill Freestone said...

All my freezer meals got sabbatoged when my diet changed. Got any that don't have red meat, dairy (including cream of chicken soup), high fat, whole wheat ?