Monday, March 9, 2009

Junk In My Trunk

OK, the truth is finally out...we are dumpster divers. Not to the extent of seriously digging through anything disgusting, but when we see something good, we're not afraid to go after it. Most recently at our storage unit we have found quite a few treasures. Among them are a leather ottoman, a mini fridge and plastic storage bins. Nearly all these items have been in new or nearly perfect condition. Today when we went to storage, we saw a few things next to the dumpster and a few others in the dumpster...good thing Tyler is still light (great little helper).

As we were loading our latest finds into the back of the van, Tyler said, "Junk, trunk...hey, I made a rhyme!" Mike said, "You have junk in your trunk?" It was so funny to hear Tyler repeating, "I have junk in my trunk!" Here are some of today's treasures:

3 comments:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Man, what luck! Dumpster diving rocks! I may have to stake out your storage unit and see if I can find any treasures....

Hopie said...

SCORE!!!

Staci said...

Nice work. There are always good finds to be had