Thursday, November 13, 2008

Did I Expect Angels? book review

Did I Expect Angels? Did I Expect Angels? by Kathryn Maughan


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved the new insight at looking at things from a different angle. I wish that more emphasis/detail would have been placed on certain parts, but it wasn't imperative. This book was a little difficult to "get into" in the beginning because of the Spanish & broken English dialogue, but this did also add to the authenticity of the characters. I loved the story and it brought me to tears. Overall a great book that I would recommend.


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been looking for a new read :)

Emily said...

You're welcome! My friend encouraged me to read this one because it was written by a friend he went to high school with.