Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines at the Deadwood Saloon

This year we had the pleasure of spending our Valentine's Day (the night before) with a great group of friends. Some creative geniuses (definitely not me!) came up with the idea of having a murder mystery dinner party. They did an AMAZING job! The theme was Murder at the Deadwood Saloon. Everyone was assigned a character ahead of time. My character was Holly Hickok, a gambling southern belle. Mike was Clay Coldwell, basically a gambling cowboy. I am a terrible actress & certainly didn't pull off the accent well, but we still had TONS of fun! I borrowed this picture from one of the gals & here is a link if you'd like to see more on my friend's website. since I forgot my camera. I hope she doesn't mind!!! Her husband is in the picture with me. I was busting up laughing while he was soooo "into character".


No comments: